Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Felix Knecht <fe...@otego.com> on 2008/03/21 09:27:17 UTC

About TLP pom.xml

Hi all

I saw the in TLP pom.xml the section <developers> is missing but does occur in different sub poms. Do you differ
developers into different groups depending on which directory subproject they are/did work? IMO it's easier to put a
section <developers> into the TLP pom containing all developers of the community ( the are also all mentioned at
http://directory.apache.org/community%26resources/the-team.html).
To make team reports not looking that ugly (http://vm094.oxylos.org/projects/apacheds/team-list.html) we should fill in
some more data like roles,names (, organizations(http://www.apache.org/ ?).

WDOT?

Same counts on <mailingList> and probably others. Can I move them to the TLP?

Felix

Re: About TLP pom.xml

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
Sounds like a great idea.  This will clear up clutter in the subproject
poms.

Thanks!
Alex