Posted to dev@tuweni.apache.org by Antoine Toulme <an...@toulme.name> on 2019/09/19 15:52:08 UTC

Preparing 0.8.2 release

Hey folks,

I took some time to move to release 0.8.2 this morning. I followed the instructions I drafted in RELEASE.md to push the artifacts in SVN.

This time around, I also had closed the repository under Nexus when I issued the release candidate, and I was able to release it. I will check mirrors over the next 24 hours to check propagation.

Hopefully this means 0.8.2 will make it to Maven Central, which is going to help a ton going forward.

I’ll update RELEASE.md on master when I close up the 0.8 branch and bring over all the changes to master.

Cheers,

Antoine