Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Rajesh Kumar <ra...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/25 11:18:06 UTC

help in copy files from list

Hi,

I have one file called list.txt where i have mentioned all the files which
need to be copied from specific directry.

can you please help me with the right copy task syntax which read the files
name from list.txt and copy to destination directory???

--
Rajesh Kumar

Email: rajesh@scmGalaxy.com

AW: help in copy files from list