Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by lili jiang <ju...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/16 10:45:23 UTC

clustering algorithm for nutch

Hi,
   The default clustering algorithm is Lingo,and i want change it to STC
algorithm
I did it according to nutch wiki
http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/ClusteringPlugin
However it didn't work and still clustering with Lingo.for the instruction
on the site aboved,I'd like to know
1."Copy process and component descriptor files to
{NUTCH-CONTEXT}/WEB-INF/classes/." ------------------------------
Ask: all the  files in descriptor or just "filter-language-detection-en.bsh,
filter-tokenizer.bsh, filter-case-normalizer.bsh and filter-stc.bsh and
alg-stc-en.xml.".
2.We will need to provide the name of an XML file which defines such a
process to Nutch's clustering extension and give it access to all the
required classes it may need.---------------------------Ask:what i should do
.because it seems there are not required classes for nutch ,so it didn't
work.
3.And i did not use Jetty server but apache tomcat .also i run it on Mac OS
.

Best regards.
juie.jiang

Re: clustering algorithm for nutch