Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Glenn Sieb <ge...@wingfoot.org> on 2014/02/02 06:04:08 UTC

Re: khop channel errors

On 1/31/14, 2:19 PM, Bowie Bailey wrote:
> On 1/31/2014 1:08 PM, Jeremy McSpadden wrote:
>> http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/khopesh.com

>> On Jan 31, 2014, at 12:03 PM, Bowie Bailey <Bowie_Bailey@BUC.com
>> <ma...@BUC.com>> wrote:
>>
>>> Getting these errors on the khop sa-update channels on both home and
>>> office servers:
>>>
>>> channel: no 'mirrors.khop-bl.sa.khopesh.com
>>> <http://bl.sa.khopesh.com>' record found, channel failed
>>> channel: no 'mirrors.khop-blessed.sa.khopesh.com
>>> <http://blessed.sa.khopesh.com>' record found, channel failed
>>> channel: no 'mirrors.khop-general.sa.khopesh.com
>>> <http://general.sa.khopesh.com>' record found, channel failed
>>> channel: no 'mirrors.khop-sc-neighbors.sa.khopesh.com
>>> <http://sc-neighbors.sa.khopesh.com>' record found, channel failed
>>>
>>> Is there a problem, or do I need to update something?
>
> Thank you.  I didn't think to look there.  However I still would have
> wondered if the domain had been changed and I just missed the notification.
>
> Actually, now that I look at it, it appears to be a DNS issue. Hopefully
> it will get fixed soon.

I noticed this a while ago, my guess is that the channel's gone.

Are there any other channels out there at this point? What are people
using nowadays?

Best,
--Glenn

Re: khop channel errors

Posted by Adam Katz <an...@khopis.com>.
On 02/01/2014 09:04 PM, Glenn Sieb wrote:
> Actually, now that I look at it, it appears to be a DNS issue. Hopefully
> it will get fixed soon.
> I noticed this a while ago, my guess is that the channel's gone.
>
> Are there any other channels out there at this point? What are people
> using nowadays?

I intend to return those channels eventually.  My server has been down
for several months.  I'm hoping to be back online in the spring.