Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Mark Lawson <ma...@emconnect.com> on 2013/05/29 11:34:41 UTC

Serial in 2.11

Hi. Are there any plans to have a serial route in 2.11 with the mina
component? I saw talk about the possibility last year. I'm using a proxy at
the moment to talk to my arduino, but a direct connection would be cooler.
Sadly, my Java isn't up to writing one.

Rgds,

Mark

Re: Serial in 2.11

Posted by Robert Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.
Are you just capturing the output from the Arduino ? If you have a wireless or ethernet shield you could use mqtt?

Re: Serial in 2.11

Posted by Mark Lawson <ma...@emconnect.com>.
Hadrian. I wasn't thinking netty, rather mina2. I saw an exchange a while
back which suggested rxtx might make it into 2.11 via that component

http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Still-no-MINA-2-RxTx-support-on-Camel-2-9-td5603999.html

Mark

hadrian wrote

Re: Serial in 2.11