Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Vinicius Carvalho <ja...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/08 22:45:24 UTC

Checkbox inside contrib:table (again)

Hello there! I've searched the list I got very surprised on how many
questions about this subject, and how many psychedelic answers.
Is there an easy (hack free) way to add a checkbox to a table
component? Is there a good example? Would there be a good soul to give
it, maybe contribute to wiki?

Best regards

Re: Checkbox inside contrib:table (again)

Posted by Vinicius Carvalho <ja...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot Robert

Posted by Murray Collingwood <mu...@focus-computing.com.au>.

Posted by ro...@scazdl.org.