Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Frank Langel <fr...@frankjlangel.com> on 2014/09/25 12:57:42 UTC

Setting sendServerHeader / sendServerVersion

Hi,

I tried to set the parameters sendServerHeader / sendServerVersion in Karaf
2.3.5 using the following ways to no avail
However, non of these work. Any suggestions on how to set sendServerVersion
to false would be appreciated

Thanks a lot
Frank

A) I added the following parameter to jetty.xml

      <Set name="sendServerHeader"">false</Set>
      <Set name="sendServerVersion">false</Set>

B) I added org.apache.felix.http.cfg to /etc diretory

 $ cat org.apache.felix.http.cfg
#Provide jetty specfic configuration
org.apache.felix.http.jetty.sendServerHeader=false
sendServerHeader=false
sendServerVersion=false

However, ConfigAdmin doesn¹t show these changes. It seems to be overwritten
and 2.2.2 does not support this property in JettyConfig
http://grepcode.com/file/repo1.maven.org/maven2/org.apache.felix/org.apache.
felix.http.jetty/2.2.0/org/apache/felix/http/jetty/internal/JettyConfig.java
/

C) Added to java process
java -server -Xms128M -Xmx512M -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote
-Dorg.apache.felix.http.jetty.sendServerHeader=false

Re: Setting sendServerHeader / sendServerVersion