Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Goncalo Rosa <go...@v2s.us> on 2017/05/25 21:38:45 UTC

Guacamole command line

Hello,

I just implemented Guacamole 0.9.12 on CENTOS using mariadb mysql authentication plugin.

I need to automate through script the users password and the connections assignments.

How can I do it in command line?
Is there any command line interface documentation?

Thank you in advance

Gonçalo Rosa

[grosa_CO]
W: www.v2s.us<http://www.v2s.us/>                   Skype: goncalo_rosa

RE: Guacamole command line

Posted by Goncalo Rosa <go...@v2s.us>.
Thank you!

I will work on this and when I will my automation done, I will post it here.

Kind regards

Gonçalo Rosa

[grosa_CO]
I am about to automate the same way. Since the user/session information is now all in the database you just need to figure out the SQL commands to add the relevant entries to the database. Maybe their is a schema that comes with it?

There is, indeed:

http://guacamole.incubator.apache.org/doc/gug/jdbc-auth.html#jdbc-auth-schema

- Mike

Re: Guacamole command line

Posted by Mike Jumper <mi...@guac-dev.org>.

Re: Guacamole command line

Posted by Kevin Davies <ja...@gmail.com>.
I am about to automate the same way. Since the user/session information is
now all in the database you just need to figure out the SQL commands to add
the relevant entries to the database. Maybe their is a schema that comes
with it?

If anyone has any examples of how they do this it would be very helpful.

Regards