Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Andrew Grieve <ag...@google.com> on 2012/07/16 20:26:44 UTC

Adding headers to FileTransfer.upload

I've got a set of pull requests to do so, and just wanted to make sure
everyone knows that they are all related:

JS: https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-js/pull/20
Android Impl: https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-android/pull/33
iOS Impl: https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-ios/pull/35
Mobile-Spec Impl:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-mobile-spec/pull/9
Docs: https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-docs/pull/24

I didn't update the cordova.js files in the Andoid/iOS changes since I
thought maybe they'd change while these are pending, and wasn't sure if it
was normal to update the JS on every platform every time
incubator-cordova-js changes.

Also - I know a 2.0 candidate is now tagged so probably this change will
wait until after the release is done? Or does development continue on and
changes are cherry-picked into a release branch?

Andrew

Re: Adding headers to FileTransfer.upload

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.
Okay. Submitted. The new mobile-spec test fails on Android currently
because the test server it uses requires the Content-Length header to be
set.

I have a change to address that (
https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-android/pull/32), but I need to
ensure that it doesn't increase memory usage (the JavaDoc suggests that it
doesn't, but I'll double check via Runtime.getRuntime().freeMemory() when I
get a chance.

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.
Go for it mang.

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@google.com>.