Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Tom Götz <to...@decoded.de> on 2015/01/22 12:50:01 UTC

6.19.0 release date?

Hi there,

are there already considerations for a release date of 6.19.0?

Cheers,
   -Tom

Re: 6.19.0 release date?

Posted by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

for 6.19.0 or 7.0.0 too? This important because there are still some things to do in 7.0.0.

This for example:

https://github.com/apache/wicket/commit/f0340a3ef62a18df14badb26acee01bf102b9a2c#commitcomment-9351344

kind regards

Tobias