Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Peter Somogyi <ps...@cloudera.com> on 2018/01/30 10:01:05 UTC

Precommit OutOfMemoryError

Hi,

Recent precommit jobs are failing with OutOfMemoryError or "[ERROR] unable
to create new native thread".
https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-HBASE-Build/11250/artifact/patchprocess/patch-mvninstall-root.txt
<https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-HBASE-Build/11250/artifact/patchprocess/patch-mvninstall-root.txt>
https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-HBASE-Build/11251/artifact/patchprocess/patch-unit-hbase-server.txt

Can someone with access rights to Apache Jenkins take a look?

Thanks,
Peter

Re: Precommit OutOfMemoryError

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Oh, concurrent, there seems to be an errant geode build process making its
way around the build boxes according to INFRA.

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org>.

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Looking...