Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com> on 2018/04/09 14:00:59 UTC

Re: [Mifos-users] Unable to post dividend

​Hi Ndam,

You need to create share account for a client using the share product. The
dividends for all clients using the same share product are initiated on
share product level.

​

On Sat, Apr 7, 2018 at 2:41 PM, Ndam Arouna <nd...@skylabase.com>
wrote:

> Good morning,
>
> I have been trying to create a share product and post dividend in mifos x
> platform
>
> But the system keep telling me that i have not defined share product which
> i did.
>
> Besides, on thinking that the problem could be  I did not run ''post
> dividend to shares '' on scheduler job, went ahead and i  ran it but still
> cannot submit .
>
> Attached to this mail is a screenshot of the error . Please care to help
> me solve this problem.
>

> Regards
>

> Ndam Arouna
>
> Business development
> SKYLABASE INC
> Chariot Hotel entrance, Mile 18 , Buea.
> Contact: +237 243626689/ | Email: info@skylabase.com
> Web: http://www.skylabase.com

Thanks & Regards

Santosh Math

*QA Engineer*

*Conflux Technologies Pvt Ltd <http://www.confluxtechnologies.com/>*
| *Office*: +91-080-41208662 |

*Address*: #304, 2nd Floor, 7th Main Road, HRBR Layout 1st Block,
Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560043 INDIA