Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by uefa_celt <br...@illand.co.uk> on 2007/03/28 19:36:52 UTC

Tomcat Web Service Redirecting

Hi all, hope someone can help me, or advise of best course of action :I have
a web service which is now broken and has been rewritten -
e.g.:http://localhost:8080/BrokenWebServicehttp://localhost:8080/BrokenWebService/?WSDLThis
web service has been rewritten using Axis and deployed on the same service
as a standalone war. For example
:http://localhost:8080/NewWebService/services/NewAxisWebServicehttp://localhost:8080/NewWebService/services/NewAxisWebService?wsdlA
consumer of the original web service, has it hard coded to point to the
'old' broken web service. I have no control over the code of the
consumer.How can I configure Tomcat to accept requests from
http://localhost:8080/BrokenWebService and redirect to
http://localhost:8080/NewWebService/services/NewAxisWebService