Posted to users@flex.apache.org by mark goldin <ma...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/04 18:46:30 UTC

Can Item renderer modify DataGrid's property?

I m trying to modify a custom property on spark DataGrid within item
renderer's prepare method. Does not look like it works. The value is not
changing. Is there a way of  achieving what I am trying to do?

Thanks

Re: Can Item renderer modify DataGrid's property?

Posted by mark goldin <ma...@gmail.com>.
Found the problem. I got confused with a null value shown for the test
property by the Debugger while it should have been an empty string. I was
so focusing on this I did not realize that a line of a code that was
assigning a value to the test property was wrong.

Posted by Kessler CTR Mark J <ma...@usmc.mil>.