Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2022/11/11 09:58:18 UTC

[FYI] meta-data in .asf.yaml

Hi,

With my last push for OFBIZ-12681 I got those 2 lines

remote: Saw GitHub meta-data in .asf.yaml, but not master/main or default branch, not updating...
remote: [NOTICE] Notification scheme settings can only be applied to the main/master/trunk or default branch.

I'm not sure what the 1st line means, "not updating" what ? Found nothing googling...

The 2nd line is related to
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/Git+-+.asf.yaml+features#Git.asf.yamlfeatures-Notificationsettingsforrepositories

We can forget that, because as said there:

<<Settings made in .asf.yaml takes precedence over the original legacy mail targets (entered when setting up the repository). If a specific target
scheme is not found in .asf.yaml, the legacy defaults will be used instead.>>

Anyway things are going like before so it's OK with me

Jacques

Re: [FYI] meta-data in .asf.yaml

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
> I'm not sure what the 1st line means, "not updating" what ? Found nothing googling...

Could be related to https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/configure-notification-schemes/

Default is OK :)