Posted to user@hivemind.apache.org by "Kebekus, Christian" <Ch...@Robot-rx.com> on 2004/05/18 17:14:15 UTC

What happened to 'Initializable'?

I got the latest code from CVS, compiled it and tried to use it with my
existing application.
Somehow the 'Initializable' interface is not there anymore and I can't
find a way to pass my configuration information anymore.

Any advice?

attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of
the original message.

RE: What happened to 'Initializable'?

Posted by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@comcast.net>.
I removed Initializable.  You can specify an initialize-method when using BuilderFactory.  That's
what "alpha" means :-)

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry