Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Shobha Rani Jagathpal <sh...@wipro.com> on 2003/01/08 13:42:20 UTC

Intermediate nodes in request path

Hi,
 I need a way where by before the webservice1 is invoked another
webservice2 should be invoked. Both the webservices reside in different
servers and response the client gets should depend on the response of
webservice2.

Regards,
Shobha Rani J

Re: Intermediate nodes in request path

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@iseran.com>.
If they were talking about WS-routing
(http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/dnglobspec/html/ws-routing.asp), it
isnt there and wont be in Axis1.1 either.

Books about open source projects need a special kind of future tense, where
"will" means "maybe if somebody can be bothered to write it and they could
get it working in time, and the rest of the team accepted it"

-steve
Posted by Gene Chuang <ge...@yahoo.com>.