Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by 谢生校 <xs...@163.com> on 2019/04/21 08:42:23 UTC

Dubbo with Erlang language implementation.

Hi !
	I implemented Dubbo With Erlang language. It has most of the main features of Dubbo.
	I want to add it to Dubbo language list, so i create  a pull request.
	Project Url: https://github.com/dubboerl/dubboerl <https://github.com/dubboerl/dubboerl>
	Pull Request: https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/pull/3898 <https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/pull/3898>

	I hope you can give some advice.

Thank you!

Re: Dubbo with Erlang language implementation.

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.
wow, that's cool. Would you mind to donate your work by moving it from
dubboerl [1] to dubbo group [2]. I can have you on this migration.

Thanks,
-Ian.

1. https://github.com/dubboerl/dubboerl
2. https://github.com/dubbo