Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/28 13:05:36 UTC

RFC 126 FindHook

Hi all,

I don't know if anyone is currently actively working on an
implementation of the RFC 126 FindHook.
I was thinking of giving this one a go over the next few days, but let
me know if someone else is working on it already.

Cheers,

David

Re: RFC 126 FindHook

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
Cool - I've started on FELIX-905 and FELIX-906. Will attach patch when ready.

David

Re: RFC 126 FindHook

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.

Re: RFC 126 FindHook