Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Rodric Rabbah <ro...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/27 22:42:51 UTC

[Agenda] OpenWhisk Community Tech Interchange

Hello OpenWhiskers. We have an exciting agenda coming up for our next
community call this upcoming Wednesday (details at the end of this note).

Agenda:

1. Customary intros of new members and review of notable PRs.

2. Jamstack and OpenWhisk (see https://jamstack.org/examples)
  - experience from Jesse MacFadyen with Adobe I/O Runtime and demos using
Firefly apps
  - stateful Jamestack applications using Nimbella

3. Dylan DePass also from Adobe will share a demo and describe his ongoing
work implementing the CNCF workflow spec
<https://github.com/cncf/wg-serverless/blob/master/workflow/spec/spec.md>
in OpenWhisk.

4. Wrap up and selection of next host (if you want to host the next call,
volunteer early :)

Apache OpenWhisk Tech Interchange Call details:
- Wednesday April 29
- 10am Eastern, 7am Pacific, 3pm Central Europe, 2pm GM
- On Zoom https://zoom.us/my/asfopenwhisk

-r