Posted to dev@community.apache.org by jan i <ja...@apache.org> on 2015/06/26 12:36:36 UTC

Twitter account, barcamp.

Hi.

Does anybody which email is registred for our barcamp twitter account.

Help is:

*co************@a*****.****
I wanted to login and tweet about apacheCON, but got stuck by this mail
question.

thanks in advance for fast help.

rgds
jan i.

Re: Twitter account, barcamp.

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 26 Jun 2015, jan i wrote:
> Does anybody which email is registred for our barcamp twitter account.

It's the old concom private address, concom-private@apache.org, which
luckily hasn't been closed done just yet!

> I wanted to login and tweet about apacheCON, but got stuck by this mail
> question.

I believe (from emails twitter sent to concom-private) that you're now in
and able to tweet? If so, great :) If not, let me know!

Nick

Re: Twitter account, barcamp.

Posted by jan i <ja...@apache.org>.
On 26 June 2015 at 14:59, Marvin Humphrey <ma...@rectangular.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 26, 2015 at 3:36 AM, jan i <ja...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > Does anybody which email is registred for our barcamp twitter account.
> >
> > Help is:

> Have you tried community@apache.org?

yeah no luck.

rgds