Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Lajos <la...@galatea.com> on 2003/04/08 20:52:57 UTC

[ANN] Tomcat Training Class

Hi all -

I wanted to let people know that I've just announced the first of
several new Tomcat classes added to the training curriculum at Galatea
IS Inc. This class, "Tomcat in Depth", is a four-day intensive given in
Colorado Springs, CO, May 19-22. The objective of the course is to give
users an in-depth knowledge of developing with and administering Tomcat.
Topics include JNDI, the ever-popular Apache integration, web
application development, virtual hosting, multiple JVMs, manager app,
custom realms, development/deployment strategies, etc.

You can get more information on this (and our Apache Cocoon classes) at
http://www.galatea.com/training. You can also contact me directly at
lajos@galatea.com or at 800.711.4901.

Regards,

Lajos

--

                    Lajos Moczar
     Open Source Support, Consulting and Training

      http://www.galatea.com -- powered by AzSSL