Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Peter Stavrinides <p....@albourne.com> on 2006/11/02 16:25:29 UTC

Configuration Trouble

Hi

I am busy upgrading a working 4.02 application to Tapestry 4.1. but I
would also like to change some of the namespaces, but when I do, I break
the application and I can no longer find many of my service points. I
suspect that my packages may be incorrectly mapped, can anyone PLEASE
point me in the right direction:

This is the error: /
"Service point com.albourne.web.services.hfdb.PortfoliosInterface does
not exist."/

.application file:
<application name="TestApplication"
engine-class="org.apache.tapestry.engine.BaseEngine">
value="com.albourne.web.pages"/>
value="com.albourne.web.components"/>
      <library id="Contrib"
specification-path="/org/apache/tapestry/contrib/Contrib.library"/>
</application>

Packages:
com.albourne.web.components.ui
com.albourne.web.pages
com.albourne.web.services.castle
com.albourne.web.services.hfdb
com.albourne.web.application
etc...

hivemodule.xml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<module id="com.albourne.web" version="1.0.0" package="com.albourne.web">

<!-- A hivemind service to supply HFDB portfolio information -->
    <service-point id="PortfoliosInterface"
interface="com.albourne.web.services.hfdb.PortfoliosInterface">
        <invoke-factory>
            <construct class="services.hfdb.PortfoliosInterface" >
                <set-service property="appStateManager"
service-id="tapestry.state.ApplicationStateManager"/>
            </construct>
        </invoke-factory>
    </service-point>
</module>

Thanks,
Peter

Re: Configuration Trouble

Posted by Peter Stavrinides <p....@albourne.com>.
Hi James,

Thanks for the tip, I managed to solve it in the end !!

Peter

Re: Configuration Trouble

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.

Re: Configuration Trouble