Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com> on 2002/03/21 20:40:55 UTC

Tests_tomcat_40

Trying to run tests_tomcat_40 target.
It gives me this when starting up:

     [java] StandardManager[/test]: IOException while loading persisted
sessions
: java.io.WriteAbortedException: Writing aborted by exception;
java.io.NotSerial
izableException:
org.apache.jetspeed.portal.service.JetspeedPersistenceService$P
age
     [java] java.io.WriteAbortedException: Writing aborted by exception;
java.io
.NotSerializableException:
org.apache.jetspeed.portal.service.JetspeedPersistenc
eService$Page
     [java]     at
java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject(ObjectInputStream.java:4

Config tool

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
Why do we have two config tools?

tool.request.config=org.apache.jetspeed.services.resources.JetspeedResou
rces

tool.global.config=org.apache.jetspeed.services.resources.JetspeedResour
ces

Shouldn't there just be one (the second)

DB PSML

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
Warning:

the latest commits have broken DB PSML.
I intend to fix it within the next 24 hrs, but I'd like to think about
refactoring DB PSML a bit and don't want to rush into it.

The commit replaced the castor-generated PSML model with a
Java-interface-based PSML model using a Castor mapping file.
This gives us a lot more flexibility when marshalling PSML. For ex., we
are now generating Ids directly in the marshalling process, which we
couldn't do before.

David

Re: Tests_tomcat_40

Posted by Chris Kimpton <ki...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

--- David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com> wrote:
> Trying to run tests_tomcat_40 target.
> It gives me this when starting up:

I presume it is unusual for you to see that...

I have only run them a few times - and I remember seeing similar
kinds of errors - but the job ended saying that the tests were ok...

Chris

=====
http://www.soccer2002.org.uk - join in and win CA$H!