Posted to user@struts.apache.org by David Thielen <da...@windward.net> on 2003/09/23 01:29:00 UTC

How do I mix html & jsp files?

Hi;

I have a large web site that is all html running on IIS. It's all in c:/inetpub/wwwroot/...

I need 2 jsp files. And I want the jsp files to use the same DreamWeaver template files with the same menu bars, etc.

The problem is my application server wants the jsp files over in it's directories. But all my links are relative. Any suggestions to get the jsp file relative links to go back to the c:/inetpub/wwwroot? (I can't use <html:link.../> because the links come from a DreamWeaver template and is used by all the html files.)

thanks - dave

Re: How do I mix html & jsp files?

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.
You forgot to put [OT] and it's not Friday yet, so quit with the jokes
already.

--
James Mitchell
Software Engineer / Struts Evangelist

I have a large web site that is all html running on IIS. It's all in
c:/inetpub/wwwroot/...

I need 2 jsp files. And I want the jsp files to use the same DreamWeaver
template files with the same menu bars, etc.

The problem is my application server wants the jsp files over in it's
directories. But all my links are relative. Any suggestions to get the jsp
file relative links to go back to the c:/inetpub/wwwroot? (I can't use
used by all the html files.)

thanks - dave