Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2008/10/26 16:38:57 UTC

JSR 311

Hi,

I was wondering if you guys know about an Apache licensed JSR 311
implementation ?

Thanks!
Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

Re: JSR 311

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Sunday 26 October 2008 11:38:57 am Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if you guys know about an Apache licensed JSR 311
> implementation ?

Apache CXF has a JSR311 implementation.   CXF 2.1.3 released last week is at
0.8 level.   There is some work going on on trunk to get it to 1.0 level.
We've asked for the TCK for it, but it's not yet available.   The goal is to
get it to pass the TCK.

Of course, any help to get it along that path would be more than
welcome.   :-)

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: JSR 311

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
On Oct 26, 2008, at 8:38 AM, Matthias Wessendorf wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if you guys know about an Apache licensed JSR 311
> implementation ?

I would checkout CXF:  cxf.apache.org

Regards,
Alan