Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Michi Mutsuzaki <mu...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/19 22:55:04 UTC

3.5.2 release

Hi all,

Chris has kindly volunteered to be the release manager for 3.5.2-alpha
(or beta?) release. I'm thinking we should aim to get this release out
some time early next year, maybe in February or March. Please reply to
this email if you have any JIRAs that you think should be fixed in
this release. Personally I'd like to have
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-900 resolved as it
affects availability of the cluster.

Thank you Chris for driving the release, and let us know if you have
any questions.

Re: 3.5.2 release

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
It can't be beta because we haven't fixed the security issues related to
the introduction of reconfig in 3.5.0-alpha. The APIs will need to change
to fix that and we agreed previously not to change APIs once things go to
beta, so we need to do it before we leave alpha.

Patrick