Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Justin Ross <ju...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/01 21:14:52 UTC

Re: modified outcome with undeliverable-here

Hi, Matt.  Contrary to the target I discussed here, I haven't completed the
alphas this week.  I've done the groundwork for them, but I'm waiting for
the git migration to complete before I produce the final alphas.  I'm away
for a week, so I'll be producing them instead the week of the 11th.