Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by crazy4venu <cr...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/13 13:15:59 UTC

peer did not "send his wire format."

Hi Tim,

When i am trying to execute the sample Activemq example but i get strange
message showing

peer did not  "send his wire format."

Starting the example:
OpenWireFormatNegotiator::requestWire format negotiation timeout: peer did
not s
end his wire format.
        FILE:
..\src\main\activemq\connector\openwire\OpenWireFormatNegotiator.c
pp, LINE: 97
        FILE:
..\src\main\activemq\connector\openwire\OpenWireFormatNegotiator.c
pp, LINE: 106
        FILE: ..\src\main\activemq\connector\openwire\OpenWireConnector.cpp,
LIN
E: 1454
        FILE: ..\src\main\activemq\connector\openwire\OpenWireConnector.cpp,
LIN
E: 223
        FILE: ..\src\main\activemq\connector\openwire\OpenWireConnector.cpp,
LIN
E: 157
        FILE: ..\src\main\activemq\core\ActiveMQConnectionFactory.cpp, LINE:
174

Re: peer did not "send his wire format."

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
The code looks ok, so I'd do the following:

1. verify that you can reach the given address with ping.
2. verify that you don't have a firewall in between the client and
broker.
3. verify that the broker is configured to use an Openwire connection on
port 7001 as this is none standard configuration.

Posted by crazy4venu <cr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tim,

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.