Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by rajeev gupta <gr...@yahoo.com> on 2009/04/27 14:13:49 UTC

Database access in 0.18.3

I need to write output of reduce in database. There is support for this in 0.19 but I am using 0.18.3. Any suggestion?

I tried to process output myself in the reduce() function by writing some System.out.println; but it is writing output in userlogs corresponding to the map function (intermediate output).

-rajeev

Re: Database access in 0.18.3

Posted by Aaron Kimball <aa...@cloudera.com>.
Should also say, the link to CDH is http://www.cloudera.com/hadoop