Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jens Hohl <ho...@ibidem.de> on 2007/06/18 12:04:02 UTC

[m2] cobertura cannot open file - build fails

Hello,

So far last days the Build was stable. Also the Build Machine has enough

HDD Space, so what can cause something like this  ?

[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Unable to obtain CommandsFile location.
Embedded error: Unable to open file /tmp/cobertura.42771.cmdline.bak for
writing.
[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 50 minutes 37 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Mon Jun 18 09:34:45 GMT 2007
[INFO] Final Memory: 58M/121M
[INFO] -----------------------------

Regards,

Jens

Re: [m2] cobertura cannot open file - build fails

Posted by Thorsten Heit <th...@gmx.de>.
Hi,

> So far last days the Build was stable. Also the Build Machine has enough
>
> HDD Space, so what can cause something like this  ?
>

> [INFO]
> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
> [INFO]
> [INFO] Unable to obtain CommandsFile location.
> Embedded error: Unable to open file /tmp/cobertura.42771.cmdline.bak for
> writing.

Under normal circumstances every user on a Unix machine should be able to create temporary files in /tmp. Obviously this doesn't work according to the above error so I suggest you check the access permissions for that directory...

HTH

Thorsten