Posted to user@sqoop.apache.org by Arvind Prabhakar <ar...@apache.org> on 2011/12/08 19:00:07 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Sqoop PPMC Member - Bilung Lee

On behalf of Apache Sqoop PPMC, I am excited to welcome Bilung Lee as
a new PPMC member on Sqoop PPMC! Bilung has been a committer since
August 2011 and has continued contributing significantly towards the
development of Sqoop. Among his major contributions recently was the
driving of the first incubating release of Sqoop - version
1.4.0-incubating.

Congratulations Bilung!

Thanks,
Arvind Prabhakar

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Sqoop PPMC Member - Bilung Lee

Posted by alo alt <wg...@googlemail.com>.
Congratulations, and welcome :)

best,
 Alex

--
Alexander Lorenz
http://mapredit.blogspot.com

*P **Think of the environment: please don't print this email unless you
really need to.*