Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Jesse Vitrone <jv...@giantbear.com> on 2001/01/03 19:59:57 UTC

Vectors and Hashtables with the CVS soap code

I got the newest code from CVS and compiled it.  I see that it's got
serializers & deserializers for both Hashtable and Vector!

So now I can send and receive messages with Vectors and Hashtables as
params!  Awesome!  But what about people who aren't using Apache Java?  What
if they're using a Perl or C++ based client to access my service?  What will
their response look like if my service returns a Hashtable to them?

Thanks,
   Jesse Vitrone