Posted to user@struts.apache.org by pmwilinski <pw...@kraft.com> on 2002/07/17 14:56:32 UTC

Form not keeping changed values

Hi all,

I have a problem with changes that are made in the action to values
in my form being thrown out when it forwards to the next page.  Does
anyone know why this might be happening and how to make the changes
stick???

Thanks,

Pam

RE: Form not keeping changed values

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@telocity.com>.
Are you saving the form in the request (or session) before forwarding?

James Mitchell
Software Engineer\Struts Evangelist
Struts-Atlanta, the "Open Minded Developer Network"
http://www.open-tools.org/struts-atlanta