Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by de...@mobigov.com on 2015/09/03 13:56:13 UTC

CXF JacksonJaxbJsonProvider not finding class

When upgrading cxf to 3.1.2 and karaf to 4.1 I am getting an error with
my rest services. CXF doesn't seem to be getting into my provider when
it tries to serialize my object and I am getting a response of
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
com/fasterxml/jackson/databind/cfg/MapperConfig but I can see in the
import packages

com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.cfg,version=2.6.0 from
com.fasterxml.jackson.core.jackson-databind (156) [1]

I also see it in the export packages com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.cfg;
version="[2.6, 3)" Is that a problem.

I am a little worried I messed something up outside of the upgrade
because I tried to clean up my pom a little as well before rechecking
the services. Has anyone seen anything like this before or have a clue
what I am doing wrong.

Thanks,

David

Links:
------
[1] http://localhost:8888/system/console/bundles/156

Re: CXF JacksonJaxbJsonProvider not finding class

Posted by sathish_alwar <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,Could you please share us the steps to register custom JSON provider
(fasterxml) in blueprint.xml in Karaf. We are using 3.0.3 CXF version in
Karaf.Thanks

Re: CXF JacksonJaxbJsonProvider not finding class

Posted by de...@mobigov.com.

It was an issue with one of these two

<bundle>mvn:com.fasterxml.jackson.jaxrs/jackson-jaxrs-json-provider/2.6.0</bundle>

<bundle>mvn:com.fasterxml.jackson.jaxrs/jackson-jaxrs-base/2.6.0</bundle>

Upgrading to 2.6.1 solved the issue

On 2015-09-03 07:56, development@mobigov.com wrote:

> When upgrading cxf to 3.1.2 and karaf to 4.1 I am getting an error with my rest services. CXF doesn't seem to be getting into my provider when it tries to serialize my object and I am getting a response of java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/fasterxml/jackson/databind/cfg/MapperConfig but I can see in the import packages
>
> com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.cfg,version=2.6.0 from com.fasterxml.jackson.core.jackson-databind (156) [1]
>
> I also see it in the export packages com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.cfg; version="[2.6, 3)" Is that a problem.
>
> I am a little worried I messed something up outside of the upgrade because I tried to clean up my pom a little as well before rechecking the services. Has anyone seen anything like this before or have a clue what I am doing wrong.
>
> Thanks,
>
> David

Links:
------