Posted to users@camel.apache.org by trivedi kumar b <Tr...@ge.com> on 2009/06/09 22:55:07 UTC

issue with CXF with MTOM and dataformat as "MESSAGE"

Hi,

I have been trying to create a webserive using CXF by enabling MTOM option
and setting the property "dataFormat" as "MESSAGE". When I am trying to send
the requests from SOAP UI, I am getting the below exception at the server
side:

=====================================
INFO: Interceptor has thrown exception, unwinding now
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault
	at
org.apache.camel.component.cxf.interceptors.RawMessageContentRedirectInterceptor.handleMessage(RawMessageContentRedirectInterceptor.java:52)
	at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:236)
	at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.OutgoingChainInterceptor.handleMessage(OutgoingChainInterceptor.java:74)
	at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:236)
	at
org.apache.cxf.transport.ChainInitiationObserver.onMessage(ChainInitiationObserver.java:89)
	at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http_jetty.JettyHTTPDestination.serviceRequest(JettyHTTPDestination.java:302)
	at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http_jetty.JettyHTTPDestination.doService(JettyHTTPDestination.java:265)
	at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http_jetty.JettyHTTPHandler.handle(JettyHTTPHandler.java:70)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:765)
	at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:230)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:534)
	at
org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.content(HttpConnection.java:879)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:747)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:218)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:404)
	at
org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:409)
	at
org.mortbay.thread.QueuedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:520)
	at org.apache.commons.io.IOUtils.copyLarge(IOUtils.java:1025)
	at org.apache.commons.io.IOUtils.copy(IOUtils.java:999)
	at
org.apache.camel.component.cxf.interceptors.RawMessageContentRedirectInterceptor.handleMessage(RawMessageContentRedirectInterceptor.java:48)
	... 18 more
Jun 10, 2009 2:15:13 AM org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain
doIntercept
INFO: Interceptor has thrown exception, unwinding now
java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.cxf.message.MessageImpl cannot be
cast to org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapMessage
	at
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.Soap11FaultOutInterceptor.handleMessage(Soap11FaultOutInterceptor.java:43)
	at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:236)

If I set the dataformat as "POJO", it is working fine. Pls let me know how I
can solve this problem?

Here is my context.xml file contents (i am using spring along with camel):

<cxf:cxfEndpoint id="serviceEndpoint"
		address="http://localhost:9090/XDSbServer/Services/XDSbRepository"
		serviceClass="ihe.iti.xds_b._2007.DocumentRepositoryPortType">
		<cxf:properties>
			<entry key="dataFormat" value="MESSAGE" />
			<entry key="mtom-enabled" value="true" />
		</cxf:properties>
	</cxf:cxfEndpoint>

I am kind of really stuck with this issue, pls help me.

Thanks,
Trivedi

Re: issue with CXF with MTOM and dataformat as "MESSAGE"

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

And the Camel tutorials have a CXF based wsdl first as well
http://camel.apache.org/tutorial-example-reportincident.html

Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer

Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/davsclaus

Re: issue with CXF with MTOM and dataformat as "MESSAGE"

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by bgoetzmann <bg...@sophia.symag.com>.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.