Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Nicolas Lalevée <ni...@hibnet.org> on 2013/01/25 15:07:50 UTC

JMX CF Beans

Just a quick question about the attributes exposed via JMX. I have some doc [1] but it doesn't help about CF beans.

The "BloomFilterFalseRatio", is that the ratio of found vs missed, or the ratio of false positive vs the number of tests, or something else ?

The "ReadCount" and "WriteCount", how do they count regarding the replication factor ? As far as I understand, the read and write on the StorageProxy is the actual number of requests coming from clients. So judging that the sum on all cf of the read and write is near equal to the replication factor multiply by the number of read and write on the StorageProxy, I am guessing that the read and write per cf are the replicas one. Am I right ?

Nicolas

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/JmxInterface

Re: JMX CF Beans

Posted by Nicolas Lalevée <ni...@hibnet.org>.
thanks. both of you.

Nicolas

Re: JMX CF Beans

Posted by Tyler Hobbs <ty...@datastax.com>.
On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 8:07 AM, Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lalevee@hibnet.org

DataStax <http://datastax.com/>

RE: JMX CF Beans

Posted by Viktor Jevdokimov <Vi...@adform.com>.
src/java/org/apache/цassandra/db/DataTracker.java:
public double getBloomFilterFalseRatio()
{
…
return (double) falseCount / (trueCount + falseCount);
…
}

ReadCount/WriteCount on CF is for this CF on this node only, so it’s local/internal only reads/writes for the node’s range.

Best regards / Pagarbiai
Viktor Jevdokimov
Senior Developer

Email: Viktor.Jevdokimov@adform.com<ma...@adform.com>
Phone: +370 5 212 3063, Fax +370 5 261 0453
J. Jasinskio 16C, LT-01112 Vilnius, Lithuania
Follow us on Twitter: @adforminsider<http://twitter.com/#!/adforminsider>
Take a ride with Adform's Rich Media Suite<http://vimeo.com/adform/richmedia>

[Adform News] <http://www.adform.com>
[Adform awarded the Best Employer 2012] <http://www.adform.com/site/blog/adform/adform-takes-top-spot-in-best-employer-survey/>