Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Mark S. Kent" <ma...@vistyx.com> on 2001/08/30 00:40:38 UTC

xsp:logic

I'm trying to add an "xsp:logic" section in my XML file using the
xml.apache.org sample and keep getting the error:

org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLProcessorException: Element type "xsp:logic" must
be followed by either attribute specifications, ">" or "/>".

I have the closing tag for the xsp:logic in place but it tells me
(apparently) that it can't find it.  What's the deal?

<?cocoon-process type="xsp"?>
<?cocoon-process type="xslt"?>
<?xml-stylesheet href="working5.xsl" type="text/xsl"?>

<xsp:page
    xmlns:esql="http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/v2">

<page title="Employees">
    <xsp:logic>
        // Define a variable to hold the time of day
        java.util.Date now = new Date();
    </xsp:logic>
    <datenow><xsp:expr>now</xsp:expr></datenow>
         . . .
</page>

</xsp:page>

We're using Cocoon 1.8.2