Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Scott Power <sc...@btpi.ca> on 2006/08/14 18:38:34 UTC

need advice on multiple repository configuration

So I need advice on how to accomplish the following;

There is a main subversion repository for company A, my company B will
checkout from company A and company b's team will do development, so
each team member needs to check out from company b and do their work and
check back in, once all developers have checked in their stuff into
company b's repository, someone will review and test and if its ok, then
check all the stuff back into company A's repository.

So I see it setup this way,

Company A main subversion repository

| checkout

Company B repository

|  checkout

Company B developers

Then the reverse when work is completed on a module by module basis.

I don't know if this made sense, but if anyone understands this and know
what I should do, I would appreciate some help getting pointed in the
right direction.

Thanks

Scott