Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Ethan Jewett <es...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/06 16:31:21 UTC

1.2 progress

Hi all,

Some progress has been made on the 1.2 release this weekend. I've done
the following things that others might be interested in:

1. Moved issues ESME-286 and ESME-314 back into 1.2. These are serious
formatting problems with the user page and I don't personally think we
can release with this type of bug. If you disagree, let's discuss it.
Links:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ESME-286
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ESME-314

2. Commented on ESME-279 (search timeline broken) that this appears to
no longer be an issue. If someone else can confirm, that would be
really helpful. Link: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ESME-279

3. Fixed, I think ESME-316, but I can't test because I don't have IE
on my ESME building computer. If someone can test it locally or after
Dick deploys on Monday by logging out of ESME using IE and confirming
that the Sign On button isn't cut off, that would be really helpful
:-)

We are down to 10 issues in the 1.2 queue, and I think two of them are
fixed, one is the release management issue, and one is the SBT setup
issue, which we can either move to 1.3 or resolve and open another
issue for the SBT test runner problems in the 1.3 timeframe. So we
might have only 6 more issues to go!

Ethan

Re: 1.2 progress

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.