Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Kirk Lund <kl...@apache.org> on 2019/06/21 17:20:39 UTC

Please review PRs

We need some additional PR reviewers on the following PRs. I've tagged who
I think should review them but it's just a suggestion (or guess in some
cases). Please feel free to review anything you're not tagged on as well.

Some of these just need to be *re*-reviewed after requested changes have
been made.

GEODE-5557: Fix for false read conflict exception #3492
https://github.com/apache/geode/pull/3492

GEODE-2863: Discard all new tasks, after close request received #3624
https://github.com/apache/geode/pull/3624

GEODE-3718: InternalResourceManager thread pool shutdown improvement #3655
https://github.com/apache/geode/pull/3655

GEODE-6870: Solution for creation of non-persistent overflow region #3724
https://github.com/apache/geode/pull/3724

I've reviewed some of these but lack expertise in a couple of the areas and
it would be best to get additional reviewers.

PS: I purposely left off this list any PRs that currently have conflicts
with develop or still have what appears to be unaddressed feedback/reviews.

Thanks,
Kirk