Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2010/04/19 21:11:34 UTC

Re: Release 4 on the download page

Are there anyone on the list that use Release4.0 in production?
is  there anyone interested in providing patches or reporting bugs?

BJ Freeman
http://bjfreeman.elance.com
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation <http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=93>
Specialtymarket.com <http://www.specialtymarket.com/>

Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Linkedin

David E Jones sent the following on 4/18/2010 10:01 AM: