Posted to user@poi.apache.org by "Joshi, Shailesh" <sh...@credit-suisse.com> on 2007/02/19 09:53:37 UTC

OutOfMemory - POI

Hi,
I'm using POI to download excel file with around 25K rows and around 90 columns, but its throwing OutOfMemory error at certain point. What should be the JVM heap size for such a large file to download from server. I am using POI 3.0. Is there something where we can write data chunk-by-chunk so that it will consume less memory? any tricks n tips for this issue?

cheers
Joe