Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Jörn Nettingsmeier <po...@uni-duisburg.de> on 2006/05/19 23:53:29 UTC

latest trunk broken: missing lenya.roles

latest trunk gives me:

==========
Initialization Problem

Message: User-roles configuration
'/WEB-INF/classes/org/apache/lenya/lenya.roles' cannot be found.

org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException: Error
trying to load user-roles configuration

Sender: org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet

Source: Cocoon Servlet

cause

org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException:
User-roles configuration '/WEB-INF/classes/org/apache/lenya/lenya.roles'
cannot be found.

request-uri

/
==========

when i create the directory tree under WEB-INF/classes by hand and copy
lenya.roles from src/impl/java/org/apache/lenya/lenya.roles, i get

==========
Initialization Problem

Message: org.apache.lenya.cms.repo.avalon.RepositoryFactoryImpl

org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException: Could
not get class

Sender: org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet

Source: Cocoon Servlet

cause

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.lenya.cms.repo.avalon.RepositoryFactoryImpl
==========

looks like some code restructuring is going on...
can anyone reproduce this, or is it caused by my local setup?

regards,

jörn

--
"Open source takes the bullshit out of software."
	- Charles Ferguson on TechnologyReview.com

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier, EDV-Administrator
Institut für Politikwissenschaft

Re: latest trunk broken: missing lenya.roles

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Renaud Richardet wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I still have the same initialization problem with a plain-vanilla
> trunk checkout (see stacktrace below). Am I missing something?

well, a plain trunk checkout Revision 409007 works for me, but I am
still struggling
getting my modules working again.

Michi

--
Michael Wechner
+41 44 272 91 61

Re: latest trunk broken: missing lenya.roles

Sender: org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet

Source: Cocoon Servlet

cause

--
Renaud Richardet
COO America

Re: latest trunk broken: missing lenya.roles

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.

andreas.hartmann@wyona.com                     andreas@apache.org

Re: latest trunk broken: missing lenya.roles

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Antonio Gallardo wrote:
> I ran
>
> svn up, ./build.sh clean-all webapp
>
> and failed too:
>
> compile-src:
> Compiling 6 source files to
> /home/agallardo/svn/lenya-trunk/build/lenya/modules
> /home/agallardo/svn/lenya-trunk/build/lenya/java/modules/org/apache/lenya/defaultpub/cms/usecases/Publish.java:272:
> cannot find symbol
> symbol  : method getUnitOfWork()
> location: interface org.apache.lenya.cms.repository.Session
>        User sender = getSession().getUnitOfWork().getIdentity().getUser();

It should work now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

-- Andreas

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
I ran

svn up, ./build.sh clean-all webapp

and failed too:

compile-src:
Compiling 6 source files to
/home/agallardo/svn/lenya-trunk/build/lenya/modules
/home/agallardo/svn/lenya-trunk/build/lenya/java/modules/org/apache/lenya/defaultpub/cms/usecases/Publish.java:272:
cannot find symbol
symbol  : method getUnitOfWork()
location: interface org.apache.lenya.cms.repository.Session
        User sender = getSession().getUnitOfWork().getIdentity().getUser();
                                ^
1 error

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.