Posted to dev@buildr.apache.org by Assaf Arkin <ar...@intalio.com> on 2009/02/18 18:39:57 UTC

The Eclipse IP process ...

... looks very similar to the Apache IP process(*), at least judging from
this cartoon:

http://www.eclipse.org/projects/dev_process/ip-process-in-cartoons.php

(*) True, Buildr uses JIRA and not Bugzilla, we don't involve legal in every
single release, we're trying to offload patches to Git, but by and large I
think we achieve the same annoy factor as Eclipse

Re: The Eclipse IP process ...

Posted by Alexis Midon <al...@gmail.com>.
it's mainly due to this nice 80s color set ;)

Alexis

Re: The Eclipse IP process ...

Posted by Antoine Toulme <an...@lunar-ocean.com>.