Posted to builds@apache.org by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/01 17:16:13 UTC

Maven 2.2.1 vs. 3 confusion

Hi,

We have a couple of Hudson builds that are configured with Maven
2.2.1, but they are actually executed with Maven 3. Can somebody
please fix the Hudson config?

Andreas

Re: Maven 2.2.1 vs. 3 confusion

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Go to : https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/job/${YOURJOB}/configure<https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/job/Maven-Doxia/configure>

There is a list box in the build configuration to choose the used maven
version.

--
Olivier Lamy
http://twitter.com/olamy

Re: Maven 2.2.1 vs. 3 confusion

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
Thanks! Problem found and fixed. However, it will require removing the
3.0.2 JARs from ubuntu1 and ubuntu2 and I'm waiting for some builds to
finish before I can do that.

/niklas

Re: Maven 2.2.1 vs. 3 confusion

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.