Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Ralf S. Engelschall" <rs...@engelschall.com> on 1996/11/20 20:25:31 UTC

mod_rewrite Homepage/Doc/Article

Some News about mod_rewrite:

1. The homepages have been redesigned. Now they have
   a real smart look and feel ;-). Just have a look
   at http://www.engelschall.com/sw/mod_rewrite/.

2. Again I will mention that there is a special
   pruned version of the big documentation for the Apache Groups doc tree.
   Have a look at http://www.engelschall.com/sw/mod_rewrite/doc/apachegroup/.
   This page should be included into the Apache 1.2 docs.

3. These days (22th) an article (6 pages) about mod_rewrite
   will be released within th egerman Unix magazine iX #12/96.  When you are
   aware of the german language just read it. In a few days I'm able to
   release the article online in its unpruned (20 pages ;-) version on
   http://www.engelschall.com/sw/mod_rewrite/articles/.

Greetings,
                                        Ralf S. Engelschall
                                        rse@engelschall.com