Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Ricardo R. Ramírez Valenzuela" <rr...@itesm.mx> on 2005/08/12 14:11:26 UTC

I wonder if it is possible to link to another page using an image
instead of a button or just text... we have a commandLink and a
commandButton, is there anything available for linking with an image?

I am trying to avoid writing my own custom renderer

Re: Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Wow, two solutions in two minutes ;)

cool!

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at
Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Trainings in English and German

Re: Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Well, that's an easy one ;)

you just use a commandLink tag, don't provide anything for the value
attribute, and stuff a grapicImage tag into this tag (as a child) -
all set!

regards,

Martin

On 8/12/05, "Ricardo R. Ramírez Valenzuela" <rr...@itesm.mx> wrote:
> I wonder if it is possible to link to another page using an image
> instead of a button or just text... we have a commandLink and a
> commandButton, is there anything available for linking with an image?
>
> I am trying to avoid writing my own custom renderer

--

http://www.irian.at
Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Trainings in English and German

AW: Posted by Tim Peteler <ti...@peteler.de>.
Just surround your image with your commandlink.
Like this:

<x:commandLink action="your_action">
	<h:graphicImage border="0" url="images/your_image.jpg" />
</x:commandLink>

tim