Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Emmanuel.Leguy" <Em...@lifl.fr> on 1999/11/29 11:27:57 UTC

fo:display-graphics

Hello,

I use xml and cocoon to produce PDF.

1- I would like to know how to insert a picture (GIF file) in a
document. I need some examples. How to use fo:display-graphic?

I tried <fo:display-graphic href="image.gif"/> without success.

2- how to write letter marked with an accent ('e, `e, ^e, `a...etc.) and
the c cedilla (for french texts).

3- is it possible to write mathematical forms?

Thank you,

Emmanuel Leguy.

PS: I didn't subscribe to the list yet. So, please, reply me to my own
address (mailto:leguy@lifl.fr). If somebody can tell me how to
suscribe...
--
Laboratoire d'Informatique Fondamentale de Lille (LIFL)
Universite des Sciences et Technologies de Lille